sábado, 20 de diciembre de 2008

Like Home.

Like home.

So I am here. In the place where we are together,

The place where we have ever found.

I am here, Without hearing the sound of my heart close,

Not even a little close.

Here, Feeling seizing the empty air.

Just here, looking how can ask you so many things.

Yes my love, so many fool things.

Writing a life that could, that should, live with you.

Oh, please love, please.

Return. Come back to me and...

Take my mind, take me to that place where we belong.

where they really belong, babe.

All of a dream, the dream that accompanies the lonely nights and
the lonely evenings.

Sit next to me, really close to me, to embrace eternity.

I offer me to you , I offer me to your body , to your soul.

Come back, and not walk away again.

Take tonight and stand on the edge of the precipice ,just forever.

Respire the ice and let the air of remoteness.

Help me to forget the fantasies... beam reality of the lies.

A reality that lasts, it really lasts.

Take me to a home.

Walk, walk up ,the trail will go along with us.

Take tonight and wake up each day.

I don’t want to continue here, with the uncertainty tattooed on the
chest.

Are you , I know that's you. My Love, since you said "hello".

Don’t let go, there is no tomorrow. And today almost end.

Take me home.

We need it, get back to where we belong.

Take tonight, and we forget that there is a world outside.

Come back and keep going.

No hay comentarios: